Food Services

Welcome to the B-C-S Child Nutrition page!

We look forward to nourishing our students with wholesome, delicious meals that fuel their learning journey each and every day. Feel free to reach out to Vicki Coffman, our Food Services Director, at with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your support is greatly appreciated by the B-C-S Food Service Department.

Summer EBT (Sun bucks)

School Lunch Prices

Oak Harbor High School LUNCH - $3.05

Oak Harbor Intermediate School LUNCH - $2.80

RC Waters Elementary School LUNCH - $2.80

Student BREAKFASTS - $1.70

Adult BREAKFASTS - $2.00

Students qualifying for Free/Reduced LUNCH and BREAKFAST - Free

Adult LUNCHES - $4.00

food services forms & information

To apply for free/reduced-priced benefits, complete the online application at Alternatively, contact our Food Services Department at 419-898-4449 for assistance. Parents can also utilize to monitor student meal account activity and set restrictions (no credit card required).

food services statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail: 

U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

Fax: (202) 690-7442


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.